4 Sept 2011

3rd of Sept , my wonderful day =)

跟 byy 去 damai wor xD

哈哈哈 , 虽然有一班猴子跟着 , 可是也很好玩 XD


                                                                                    With Byy ♥

woohoo ~ 第一张和她的合照 =P
谢谢了鱼 , 伟大地帮我们挡了太阳 XD


                                                                          你看她 , testing camera 也要看 =P
                                                                          这样怕我看美女照 ? XD


这假期里 , 还好有她陪着我 ,
 

不然我一定对电脑对到傻 =3

我们玩 SDO , Webcam .


她看光了我的生活习惯 =3=


我尽然还露点了 =_=




 和她的 webcam picture ,


我偷偷 print screen 的 xD

谢谢妳给我一个这样难忘的一天 =)



我永远都不会忘记的 ,

我发觉我们两个在一起的时候真的很变态 XD

需求太高 hahah .






Here the introducing of  her ,


Staybe Chaw Woan Ting ,


She are my byy
♥


Although both of us always argue ,


but in our heart ,

there were no place for other people ,

I love her ,

I love her with  my truly heart .

Our relationship wasn't a joke ,

It was an epic ,

I + her = Love ,

Just same as ,

1 + 1 = 2 ,

The simple formula ,

I love you , my sweetie girl .

Thx for appearing in my life ,

Thx for loving me ,

Thx for allow i loving you .

I'll never forgot the day ,

3rd of Sept =) 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment