1 Jul 2011

x.x sorry , this is me , i wont change my life style cz of u , unless you are her

昨天 , 发生了一些事 x.x






I think using english to talk bout is bette :)



When after recess , kelvin's gang came our class & looking for JJ x.x

That time his face damn scary , he came & ask " who beat malcom's sister ? "



We all diam2 , & annabel ( malcom sister ) answered him that JJ went to KT le ..

After that , when almost finish school .



Khar son come our class again , he guard at door .



He ask me who is the one bully malcom sister .

At start i no answer him , but he forced me to say out -.-




He bring JJ go down to pondok , i duno wad is happening there .



We ignore it , continue our last lesson - MM .




Someone say me " 你们那里可以这样的哦 ? lucas 去帮忙下 eh " ..



I no answer thg , i just keep quiet .


I duno what the fuck i have to do ,











Both side also my brothers , JJ ? Khar son ? zz

得罪他们那帮不好玩 . i told JJ b4 .




Some more , this time is JJ's fault .



Who ask him punch annabel mea zz

I have to say somethings ,



我这个人 , 注重公平 .

Dn say y i dn help him , & dn say that i afraid them anti me at lokyuk .



I DUN EVEN SCARE ABOUT IT .


Not i dnwn to help JJ , is he 不值得 i help .

He punch Annabel , his fault .


You wan me fight with justice ? 



I cant do it .


I trust fair ,


Who right , who wrong .






I stand on the right side .


Dun try to change me .

The only people can change me ,





is Her .


Others , plz dun comment me & just watching how i do for the next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment